Chinese Herbal medicine has been used as part of Traditional Chinese Medicine for thousands of years.
After acupuncture school, Dr. Faris found herself wishing she had more natural treatments for her patients instead of prescribing conventional drugs for their chronic diseases. In 2001-2002 she took the New Mexico Basic Chinese Herbal course in Albuquerque, New Mexico followed by numerous courses in advanced herbal medicine. If you think your pet would benefit from the safe administration of herbs to treat chronic disease symptoms, Dr. Faris can have the herbs shipped directly to your house.
Herbal medicine has been found to effectively treat most medical ailments. It has a wide application in managing health problems and can be an important component of a long-term health plan for your pet.
- Chronic organ diseases including kidney, liver, pancreatic, cardiac, respiratory and skin problems
- Resistant viral and bacterial infections
- Chronic inflammation
- Cancers, tumors, and metastasis
- Conditions of old age including weakness and senility
- And many of the other common disorders we see in veterinary practice
If you are interested in herbal medicine for your pet, please fill out the New Client Registration Form and we will get started as soon as possible.